Monday, August 3, 2009

The Monday of the Royal Welsh

On Monday I was lucky enough to be able to steward in the section B ring. I was well looked after by the stewards and got the glamorous job of handing the rosettes to the judge Gail Thompson. It was the best day of the show with lovely sunshine and an impressive turn out of ponies and I had alot of fun in the ring being able to see the ponies up close. The Youngstock section B Champion was the lovely Dun 3yrold colt Hilin Cato with reserve going to the lovely filly Llanarth Delilah.

In the other ring which I could not see a section C colt that Clair bred was being awarded Champion section C Youngstock, the very impressive Pentrefelin Little Joe. So it was a great day and one to remember. I would like to thank the judge and the stewards for looking after me during the morning and giving me jobs to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment